Atlantic Flight Training Academy (AFTA) has partnered with VistaJet to provide the Pilot Mentored Programme.
The Pilot Mentored Programme consists of five different entry paths designed to meet the varying levels of experience amongst young professionals. The collaboration is aimed at facilitating efficient pilot training and ensuring pilots acquire the necessary skillset and experience needed to meet VistaJet’s standards.
The entry paths are:
- Track 1 — the ‘zero to hero’ approach for those who have little or no flight experience
- Track 2 — for modular cadets who have successfully completed their PPL and ATPL exams
- Track 3 — for modular cadets who have successfully completed their PPL, ATPL exams, MEP CPL, MEIR and AUPRT
- Track 4 — for AFTA Flight Instructors who have achieved IRI and MEP CRI qualifications holding 2+ years’ experience in MEIR instructor roles
- Track 5 — for foreign ICAO license holders wishing to convert to EASA
Who is AFTA
Based in Ireland and founded in 1995, AFTA is one of the leading European (EASA) approved flight training organisations, and has successfully trained over 2,500 high-calibre pilots to date.
The academy owns a fleet of aircraft and simulators, including the Diamond DA 42 aircraft as well as B737 NG and B737 MAX simulators, enabling it to prepare its students for their future career paths from day one.