As global aviation evolves at an ever-faster pace, the need for industry professionals to stay up-to-date with the latest innovations, trends and leadership has never been greater.
FINN is here to do just that...
Farnborough International News Network is the new video-led digital hub for the global aviation community created by Farnborough International Ltd, organiser of the industry-leading Farnborough International Airshow.
Reporting direct from the primary air shows across the globe and throughout the year, FINN features a dynamic mixture of video interviews, analysis and opinion from aerospace industry leaders, innovators and journalists.
Designed to provide a key resource for industry professionals and government bodies, FINN’s coverage includes:
- Leadership - interviews with business trail-blazers, government influencers and future leaders
- Innovation and technology – the developments, trends and technologies that are shaping industry progress.
- Regulation - how these will shape the industry throughout the year
- Aviation services – the latest news on everything from airlines to airports, aircraft to rotorcraft, manufacturing to maintenance
- Business & general aviation - the services, technology and products to meet future demand
- Defence and space – covering all aspects technology, craft, procurement and training
- Unmanned aircraft – innovation in use of UAV technology and opportunities for civil and military use.
- Air transport - looking at air transport through the years and how it will shape up in the future
- Manufacture - reviewing this key area of the industry and the impact it has on the future of aircraft
Keeping up-to-date in the aviation industry is about to get much easier ……….with FINN, the aviation industry hub. Subscribe here.