To 2035 and beyond – Building Skills to support the next era of flight
ADS is proud to launch the next SC21 Achieving Supply Chain Excellence (ASCE) Event which will take place during the week of Farnborough Connect 2021.
For 15 years SC21 (21st Century Supply Chains) has enabled our supply chains to continuously improve skills and capability in order to be more competitive regionally, nationally and internationally.
Participating at this virtual event will give you the opportunity to network and learn about how the programme is evolving to adapt and thrive in the challenges over the next 15 years as we head toward Net Zero.
It is also a chance to acknowledge the successes of SC21 over the past 15 years including celebrating our current SC21 OE performance award winners.
- Learning: you will hear from the top key industry speakers on how to deliver skills required for the future.
- Celebrating: we will be talking about the past, present and future progression of SC21 and celebrate with our latest award winners who will be participating in the discussions to share their experiences.
- Networking: the virtual event will include some breakout rooms to facilitate discussion on key topics of the day.
Joining the event will be free of charge so don’t miss the opportunity and book your attendance now!
- 09:30 Welcome and introduction – Kevin Craven, CEO, ADS and Colin Hart, Head of SC21, ADS
- 09:35 SC21 in numbers – Marika De Rosa, SC21 Data Management and Operations, ADS
- 09:37 Reflecting on 15 years past and present – Russ Armitage, Principal Russ Armitage & Associates and ex BAE Systems
- 09:45 Winners experience panel
- 09:55 Skills and the new way of working – Sarah Dhanda, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Enginuity
- 10:05 Looking ahead: EFQM & SC21 synergy – Russell Longmuir, CEO, EFQM and winners panel discussion; further discussion in breakout rooms
- 10:40 Closing remarks