Join ADS, AGP and industry colleagues including Airbus, for a webinar on Friday 6th November as participants consider the future of the aerospace industry in light of the latest announcements ahead of Government’s Spending Review.
- Overview and outlook: covering aviation restart and economic context – Paul Everitt, CEO, ADS
- SMEs and supply chain: outline challenges facing suppliers and proposal for long-term supply chain fund – Tom Williams CBE, Chair, ADS UK Aerospace Supply Chain
- Jobs,skills and apprentices: reflecting on what’s needed to support employment and training through the crisis
- Net Zero and innovation: role of innovation and technology to secure future growth – Katherine Bennett CBE, Senior VP, Airbus
- Q&A chaired by Paul Everitt