Aerospace in 2018: The top 10 on FINN
Innovation was central to FINN subscribers’ interest in 2018, as our top 10 posts demonstrate.
The biggest aerospace event of the year – Farnborough Airshow – topped the rankings. Our Singapore Airshow wrap was also high in the list, with its focus on disruptive technology.
The disruptors themselves were also popular, ranging from what’s next in engines to VTOL business jets of the future.
1. The shark takes a big bite.
2. Supersonic & air taxis: Will they fly?
3. A UK boost
4. The engine that could cut London-Australia flight time to 4.5 hours
5. Gulfstream's G500 and G600 on track for delivery in 2018
6. Where Starling Jet is going it won’t need airports
7. Rise of the cobots and a reality check
8. Singapore: Debuts, disruption and digital transformation
9. Power players: The future of aerospace engines
10. From The Top: Dr Johannes Bussmann, Lufthansa Technik AG
As we head into 2019, expect to see a lot more about the newest technologies as we send the FINN team to Paris, Dubai, Las Vegas, London, Hamburg, Abu Dhabi and more for some of the biggest events in defence, MRO, helicopters and aircraft interiors, as well as the biggest of the global shows.
See you there!